Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Sunday, December 12, 2010

Glitter House

My White Wednesday will be an easy post this week.

I'm sitting at Sky Harbor in Phoenix waiting for my flight back to snowy Minnesota. I'll be boarding the plane in beautiful 80 degree sunshine and palm trees and landing in sub zero temps according to my husband. You are asking why I would choose to do this!!! Insanity I guess. I really do not want to leave warm sunny southern Arizona and I'm whining....
*************

I love the old Putz houses but I don't own any...yet..... I saw this at a Christmas sale this year. I know it's not old and it's quite a bit larger than the vintage Putz houses but it's well made and fun. It's a beginning....





Thanks for stopping and please check out the other White Wednesday links at Faded Charm!

7 comments:

  1. Cute little Christmas house. Stay in and stay warm.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore these little houses-I'm going to post my collection next wednesday-how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too, and found a new one at TJMaxx and it looks vintage and so pretty! I ordered a pink one from Etsy and not sure if it is old or not. I never heard of Putz! Is that the manufacturer and would it be marked as such?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a dear little house!
    I love it!

    Jane Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and pretty:)
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister just came home from Phoenix!she came home to rain!...I lived in Delano Minn. for a year and a half in the 70's...Loved it there ...but I am Canadian...!...Your "Putz" House wanna be is stunning...Thanks for the name that goes with the sweet houses ...Now I can investicate them more!..I have a few fake ones on my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! It says Cozy Christmas...

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!