Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Wednesday, July 21, 2010

White Wednesday

A few shots of some of my white treasures around my sewing room for White Wednesday.....

A vintage fluffy petticoat. There are oodless and oodless of ruffles and satin!



Don't you just love all of those ruffles!!!



Vintage Mother of Pearl bead necklace.......



A pretty little and very old chocolate box in beautiful condition. I love lilacs, this is one of my favorite things! It resembles birch bark in the background...makes it even better!

And a few white hydrangeas from my yard. Thanks for stopping by!

Thank you Faded Charm!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous mix of yummy whites you have! I love to peak at other people's stuff, it's a guilty pleasure. Especially love that frothy ruffled petticoat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful whites, especially that candy box! Can someone tell me why they don't make things like this anymore? How hard is it to make a box of candy look pretty?! And that petticoat is a gorgeous sea of ruffles!
    Happy White Wednesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sampling of white, love all those ruffles!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful whites. Love your vintage box. I love all things old and searching for vintage treasures as well. Kinda gets in you blood.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your whites...especially the petticoat...I have just started collecting them!
    Happy WW!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!